This gallery contains 9 photos.
Interior Designer Charges in India?
If you have purchased a flat or planning to buy one, you may be wondering about the cost of
interior designing services. How much does an interior designer charge to design and
furnish a 2 or 3 BHK flat? This is probably the first generic question that you may like to
ask. We often receive such question on rates and charges of interior designers and home
furnishing. And that’s why this post, where I want to give you a good overview of the costs
and charges of interior designers in major cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune,
Kolkata, Chennai and Delhi NCR.
The interior designers work on a turnkey basis and also as consultants, and you can hire
one, for your project, according to your needs and budget. And charges of interior
designers depend on how you want them to engage on your project. When you hire an interior
designer as a consultant, they may charge a flat fee or per square feet rates for the
service. But in most cases, they engage on turnkey basis, which is the standard. For
interior designing contracts, on turnkey basis, charges of interior designer vary on
various parameters like scope of work, brand of materials and all.
Interior designers refer to the professional experts who know how to design and decorate
the space to make it look good, without wasting any space. They will look at a space the
way we can’t observe with our regular sight. Apart from the aesthetic look and feel, they
ensure optimum utilization of available space. And whether you hire an interior design for
design consultancy, or for turnkey execution of the project, the charges of interior
designers may vary based on their experience, expertise and service quality.
The rates and charges of interior designers in India
The interior designers fix the rates on a variety of factors, such as:
Your individual needs and preferences
Cost of materials
Brands of materials used
Kinds of lights and light fixtures used
Type of the deal, contractual or turnkey basis
Portfolio of the interior designer whom you have hired
Size of the space to be designed
Before you start with the venture of hiring a professional interior designer for your home,
you must plan the budget. The interior designers will set the design layouts and the
further designs according to your budget. Prior planning for your budget is the most
important task your hand. The professionals will proceed with the task such that it does
not exceed your budget. Keeping within the limits of the budget and then designing the
home, this is something that the professional interior designers can do.
Best interior designers in pune, India
Send layout for free Estimate on firstname.lastname@example.org
Designaddict is specialized in producing professional designs for all residential and commercial design projects. Our range of services include
Floor and space planning
Selection of furniture
Interior and exterior paint
Finishes and fixtures
Floor and wall coverings
Architectural and decorative lighting Artwork
, window treatment and accessories
We are truly passionate about creating unique projects that pertain to our client’s personality, dreams, and visions.
What is Vinyl Flooring?
Vinyl flooring is a new type of resilient flooring in the market. Resilient flooring is simply artificial composite floors such as rubber, plastic, PVC, linoleum and the latest addition, Vinyl. They are produced massively in many parts of the world especially North America. Such synthetic flooring, which has been around for more than a century, act as a cost efficient substitute to natural floors such as wood, concrete, ceramic and marble.
Resilient floors also reduce impact of heavy objects by creating a cushion effect, hence therefore reduces “slipping” accidents. However, as we approach into today’s era, people are getting more and more self-conscious about living longer and living healthily. People begin to thinking about their children well being. Hence, they want to choose the best & ‘healthy’ flooring for their homes.
Some plastics, PVC, floors products are beginning to lose its popularity due to its excessive chemical contents used which may be harmful to the environment and health. Resilient flooring experts started to think of ways to create resilient flooring that is Eco friendly and safe to health. Most importantly, they must still retain the same or better benefits as traditional resilient floors. Hence, Vinyl flooring is born.
Within a short period of time, many renowned floor manufacturers from all over the world began to make Eco vinyl tiles and floor sheets and distribute them globally. Today, there is still much work to educate the public about the benefits of vinyl floors and it will take some time for people to accept this type of flooring.
Still, many popular corporations, are using vinyl flooring tiles for their stations, offices, malls and buildings. This is probably because vinyl floors are healthy, easy to maintain as well as comfortable to walk on. Another reason why they use vinyl or resilient floors is because they are “accident free”. Hence, it helps company saves a lot of money and making their shareholders happy especially in the long term as it prevent unnecessary risks such as law suits, accidents etc.
Vinyl flooring, together with linoleum flooring are the first few Eco friendly resilient floorings in the market which is going to last for centuries to come. However today, high end resilient flooring (HERF) which is made up of 100% pure virgin vinyl pulp is taking over the conventional vinyl flooring with new technology and glueless installation system.
What are wall decals?
Wall decals and wall stickers are self-adhesive vinyl stickers made for applying to a surface.
Traditionally this is exactly the same as sign writing on shops, cars, signs. However, they have been increasing in popularity as decorating items for homes, office, shops and other commercial applications.
The USA and Europe led the way with more and more websites popping up that offered designs online that could be made into wall decals. It has caught on and now it seems there are 100’s of websites offering wall decals.
Wall stickers and wall decals are a great alternative to wallpaper, paint or stencils and they give you choice. Choose your space, plan the design you`d like to make, and then apply. And when you`re tired of your design, say after years, a month, maybe a day – the decals are removable.
A “true” wall decal is cut from vinyl. Vinyl is a synthetic material that appears like a thin plastic, but it is not plastic. A decal will have a backing paper and a front transfer paper. Vinyls are a thin self adhesive material, and are able to withstand heat which can be used to ensure it sticks properly to the surface. Vinyl likes the heat and will contour to the surface.
Texture is one of the secret tools in a decorator’s utility belt. It is often overlooked, but when used properly, it can add a whole new dimension to the ambiance of a space. Use the following basic texture tips to ensure that you get the most out of the look, and feel, of your decor.
– You usually think of texture as something you can touch, but it is also something you can see. When you look at a texture, your mind recalls how textures such as that have felt in the past. That memory is enough to almost make you relive the sensation of that experience. This means that even if you don’t touch it, texture is important to the ambiance of the space.
– When you do touch a texture, it can add a whole new dimension to a room. Texture can make a space more than just attractive; it can make it interactive, inviting visitors to indulge their sensual impulses, running their fingers along satin curtains, or gingerly experiencing the rough bite of raw concrete.
– Texture is also an important component in many traditional decorating styles. For example, rough textures such as those of slate and raw logs are often associated with a rustic cabin décor, while smooth stainless steel and mirrors are connected with a more modern look. When trying to achieve a more specific room style, texture can add a depth to your design that can’t be achieved any other way.
– Some textures can make objects seem heavier, while others can make them seem lighter. You can use this to balance large bulky items with smaller, highly textured furnishings. A good rule of thumb is that textures which reflect more light will feel less bulky, while those that absorb light will seem heavier. In this way a white marble floor will feel lighter than a hardwood floor, even if the marble actually weighs more. Another factor that contributes to the perceived weight of a texture is its thickness. A thick shag rug will always seem heavier than a Persian of the same size.
– Another factor to consider when using texture is the size of the room. Heavier, thicker textures tend to overwhelm a room and make it look smaller. By contrast, sleek smooth textures can make a space open up and fell emptier. Use these aspects of texture to compliment the size of your room, and create an ambience with the perfect balance between coziness and stretching room.
– In traditional styles various textures tend to be similar, contrasting gently over a gradient. The textures also tend to be deeper, and thicker, creating interplay between the light and shadows. In contemporary styles it is more common to use vastly different textures to compliment and offset one another in interesting ways. These textures can be thick or sleek, but tend to often be more translucent, glorying in radiance and light.
-Texture is a relatively advanced decorating concept. It involves not only the way a room looks, but also the way it feels, both sensually and emotionally. When considering the use of texture in a space, go slowly. Add one or two textured items in complimentary styles, and see how you feel with them. When considering walls, ceilings, and floors, always try to get samples. Place the samples close to where they will go, and see how they affect you for a couple of days. In the case of flooring, try to purchase a couple of feet of samples so that you can experience walking on it at different times of the day.