Living Room Decor Ideas
The decor of the living room plays a vital role in making a statement of your style and lavishness, Here are some living room decor ideas that you can consider:
1. Throw pillows add warmth and comfort to the living room. These are important accents for living room decor. Throw pillows can add splashes of bold colors to an otherwise pale color scheme.
2. You can use area rugs to cover up unattractive areas of carpet and floors and define seating areas of the living room. For a large living room, rugs are a great asset for defining more than one seating areas of the room.
3. Painting your living room walls with a paste shades or neutral color as white or beige gives you more choices while buying furniture and furnishings for the room for creating the character of the room.
4. Layered lighting plan is best for living rooms. By this you can spotlight the reading area or the entertainment area. You can use uniform lighting for a casual family gathering and disco lights or accent lighting for party time.
5. Entertainment unit is fast gaining attention in the modern living room decor and design ideas.
6. Specialty areas can be created using painted decorative screens in a large living room.
7. Generally, it is better to have deeper shades for media spaces while multi-purpose and versatile areas are generally painted in pale and muted colors.
8. Modern living room decor also features such items as such as bookcases with wide shelves for DVDs and other collectibles.
9. Furnishings, curtains, blinds, cushions can add color, style and pattern to the decor of the living room.